General public registration for the 2021 Margaritaville USA Pickleball National Championships officially opens on August 1. Golden ticket holders (there are over 2,300 of them) are able to pre-register now but if you are not one of the lucky ones, you’ll have to wait until registration officially opens on August 1.
If you want to learn more about Nationals, listen to the latest episode of the More or Less Pickleball podcast hosted by Morgan Evans. This episode features the Managing Director of Competition and Tournaments for USA Pickleball, Karen Parrish. Karen shares some really good information about the upcoming tournament and answers some of the common questions I’ve heard from various people.
If you have additional questions not already addressed in the podcast episode, here are you “go to” people:
- General Tournament Questions: Karen Parrish, email@example.com
- Registration Questions: Kelly Gent and Jim Wiggins, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tournament Operations: Donn Paben, email@example.com
- Volunteers: Teri Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Referees: George McCulley (ref coordinator), email@example.com
- Rules Questions: Mark Peifer (head ref), firstname.lastname@example.org